A Story


 

The day my society noticed my sexuality was the day I ceased to exist to them. Their perception about me suddenly changed. They looked at me in disdainful eyes. They stared in scornful sights. Family disowned me. Friends waved me off. I felt alone. I felt bad. Why do you all treat me as inferior just because I am not a Straight? 

Can’t I be adored for my inherent possession? As a little boy, I never knew having attraction towards fellow boys would be considered a taboo. I would describe those feelings as flawless and innocent. 

As a grown up, having such attraction towards fellow men is outside the norm and I am to be crucified for that. Who made such laws? Even if such laws are being made, is shunning me the solution?

Well, incase you want to meet me for my full story, I am currently in some barracks - jailed for being a Queer.

 

Comments

Chiemerie said…
Just like the way the skin feels the heat, the cold and pain, there is no solution that would make the skin unfeel lest its dead.
Same goes for the way we feel as humans, we are totally mot in control of what we feel and whom we feel for, tho we can hide our feelings, to avoid being misunderstood or judged, but that doesnt change what we feel inside.
While I am amoral on the Queer folks,the world of chaos we live in needs rules to for order. "I believe the rules shouldnt hurt no one but make it sane for everyone still breathing in it.
- Emerie

Popular posts from this blog

For Poetry

How do we live here?

The Trail Trails